[tm_pb_section admin_label=”section” transparent_background=”on” allow_player_pause=”off” inner_shadow=”off” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”off” make_fullwidth=”off” use_custom_width=”off” width_unit=”on” make_equal=”off” use_custom_gutter=”off”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”row”][tm_pb_column type=”4_4″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Earn Cash in your photography business
First, don’t blame:
- • The economy
- • The competition
- • Clients who don’t see Value in what you do
- • Or any other reason you can think of.
This is the beginning of the New Year. What will your income level look like on December 31st 2018?
It was a great year ! Good for you. Tap on the back, let’s celebrate!
It was a not such a great year, because…. (Enter your own excuses here.)
Well, here we are at the beginning of 2018 and most people take resolutions.
Most people will NOT do what it takes to make those resolutions come true.
But then, that’s human nature.
But there is hope.
The first days of a New Year often bring us time to reflect on the year’s past and hopefully on brighter days to come. Often, FEAR sets in because we aren’t certain if the latest “NEW THING” will bring us the anticipated results.
Let me be blunt here: You will never be certain whether you succeed or fail.
3 questions to ask yourself:
- Are you willing to do things differently?
- Are you afraid of facing the real truth and admit you may have the wrong recipe?
- Are you willing to invest in improving your business knowledge?
One thing is certain as Confucius says: “One that tries nothing is sure to get it”
So, stop for one minute and ask yourself, what is my biggest pain in running my business? Be honest!
- If it’s your lack of technical knowledge, go learn it with the best teacher.
- If it’s the equipment that is outdated or not good enough, get advice from colleagues on the best way to upgrade.
- But if it’s relates to your business skills that need polishing, what are you going to do about it? Ignore it one more year and hope for the better.
Albert Einstein says: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.
Maybe it’s time for you to make serious money with your photography. Maybe it’s time to revisit your business model because the current one is simply not providing the much-needed returns.
Sometimes, an opportunity knock on your door and you question yourself to know if this is THE one that you should consider.
I am talking to you if:
- If you are a professional photographer who wants to take his business to a higher level.
- If you are a professional photographer who still is under the impression that the competition is worse than ever.
- If you are a professional photographer who wants answers on how to build VALUE for their works and talents.
The decision is yours. Opportunities come and go.
Andre Amyot, otherwise known as the PhotoCoach, offers his training and coaching services to professional photographers since the year 2000. Before this, he was the owner of one of the largest commercial studios in Quebec, Canada for 25 years. His business generated more than $1,8 million sales. Today, Andre offers a new Photocoach online Business System, which delivers professional photographers the much needed solutions to reach their own level of success.
Sign in for his regular blogs and social media posts.
[/tm_pb_text][tm_pb_posts admin_label=”Posts”] [/tm_pb_posts][/tm_pb_column][/tm_pb_row][/tm_pb_section]